Friday, August 15, 2008

Las Vegas 08 - Arrival to vegas & hotel view

I went to USA/LV for conference again. I was lucky to be seated in business on United Air 74x-ish.

Here are some pics i took, its on the 2nd level deck.


Nevermind the leg room and feature rich chair, what i really appreciated was the table space available on the window seat, im those who likes to have my files/magazines easily accessible while on the air.

The overall experience on UA business was pretty presence. The meals were served in more elegant manner. And they made it a point to address the passengers by their surname.


After 23hrs+ of flights & transit, I finally arrived at my hotel in Vegas in the afternoon.
The hotel's pool wasnt really that great, but at least I do have poolview of the adjacent hotel :)


Among all the hotels in the center strip, Imperial Palace is probably one of most economical hotel to stay in. And the waitresses would walk around the lobby donning those ..em. cheongsam? night gown? kinky :)


Met up with few friends on the first night for dinner and some alcohol @ the outdoor pub outside Miracle Mile to set me in to the city (helps with jet lag too if taken enough). This is also a good place for people watching and catching Bellagio's fountains display.



No comments: