Sunday, November 27, 2011

Union of Patrick & Conny

Patrick & Conny are photographers from Express-Oh photography and I was one of the brother cum official photographer for their big day.

Patrick is one of the key person who got me into portrait and event photography when I was still having fun photographing landscape and still life. I have been following the couple in a number of wedding shoot as an apprentice photographer and Ryan and I finally had the privilege of documenting their wedding as the official photographers on the 5th Nov 2011.
Here are some of the photos I took.



The boy who refused to open the car door even after given an angbao












Very unique bridal shoe










An intimate moment shared between the couple when they are about to leave grandma's place



The couple made unique invitation cards for every of their guests. This is the wedding invitation card I received, it is a postcard with venue and contact information on the back and their photo on the front. The photo in this card was taken by Ryan in one of their diving trip in Tioman.




Camera on cake!
Its an actual edible wedding cake!
















No comments: